11.27.2009

has she gone on Holiday?

ahh, Chicken Run. this is one of my favorite quotes, this and the one where the hen almost dies and she says, "I saw me whole life flash before me eyes...it was really borin'." Ha, I love those classic childhood movies.

I feel like I've been on Holiday from my blog, albeit unintentionally. Guess what? I'm going to start blogging again.

The reason for my lack of posts recently is that school has been overwhelming, and so often I don't really have anything to say because of that. School takes a lot of time, energy, and thought; and sometimes I don't have much left for anything else. And I'm tired of letting school run my life like that. It wears me out, and I miss out on so much life.

In general, I like school; it's just that sometimes it can be overwhelming, and I haven't really done a very good job of managing it so it doesn't get to that point. This week of holiday has given me time to reconsider my modus operandi, the way I function--and I'm making positive changes. God has given me grace and eyes to see what needs to change, so that I don't get to that place of exhaustion.

And I'm in a good place. Because He is good to me.

No comments: