2.11.2010

hey hey hello

well, it's been forever again....

my life is really exciting to me right now. Since I last posted, God's done some crazy awesome things and given me some crazy awesome experiences. Here's a quick summary:

I've been accepted to the Nursing & Health Science program at LeTourneau University for next fall. =D It's been amazing to me how God has worked this out and how He's showing me that this is right where I need to be. =)

I've been doing a lot of photography, and I'm really excited to say that I've been asked to photograph my first wedding. It's a huge milestone for me.

I've finally really learned to write thank you notes, and while I used to hate it, I really like writing them now. haha it's a life lesson.

I have great friends, I really do. I'm so blessed.

I am completely and overwhelmingly loved by God. and He's huge. =)

This is just a really exciting time in my life...being a senior, getting ready to graduate, growing up I guess. And I'm loving it. =D

No comments: